Thursday, June 18, 2015

Imaginary Lady Mechanics

Have you ever thought, "Damn, I would love to ogle some scantily-clad ladies pretending to work on cars with the wrong tools"?

Well, have I got a tumbler page for you!

Gentlemen (and pubescent boys) I give you, "Girls Working on Cars Wrong."

Now you can experience your fantasies of incompetent lady mechanics in living color.

Like this:

Obviously this job required a plunger and a calking gun. Am I right fellas? No seriously, am I?

Or this:

Her heels gave her extra confidence that the monkey wrench was the right tool for a hubcap.
 Or this:

Cherise was tired of being called "corn fed" and would prove herself by mastering the art of socket-wrench assisted wheel well repair.

So guys, if you've ever wanted a wank fantasy who shows an interest in cars but is still non- threateningly inept, then Girls Doing Car Repairs Wrong is the place for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment